Friday, October 30, 2009

Welcome to Reshape Atlanta's Blog


Welcome to Reshape Atlanta's Blog! My name is Dee Keels and I am an independent distributor with Ardyss International and one of the leaders of Reshape Atlanta and the many Reshape teams across the country. I completed my first month with Ardyss International in June 2009 and the experience has been unbelievable!!!!! In 5 short months my husband and I have helped to build a team of over 75 distributors. We are currently Managers with Ardyss International and plan to reach the rank of President before the end of the year.

We have been able to accomplish this through the great leadership of the God Mother herself Dorothy Cook and my upline Belinda James and Miatta Smith. We have used their example to sponsor, train, motivate and lead our phenomenal team of distributors all over the country. Since June we have developed not only Reshape Atlanta but Reshape Maryland, Reshape Florida, Reshape New Orleans, Reshape New Jersey, Reshape Cali and many more.

As a fulltime wife, mother of 3 and HR professional in corporate America I understand firsthand how important it is to be self employed and self sufficient. I also understand that there are several hard working people who are going through tough financial times due to the economy. Furthermore, I know that financial woes can cause stress on every part of our lives (health, family life, etc). My team and I are providing people with an alternative. I have personally seen the business opportunity with Ardyss International change many lives, mine included, and my passion in life has become.. "Helping others to change their lives through this life changing business opportunity."

I invite you all to join me and my team on our journey to Reshape our Bodies, Health and Wealth!!! This blog will help keep you plugged in, trained, inspired and motivated! Remember, “To get something that others don't have, you have to be willing to do what others won't do!!! Let's Get It!
Interested in meeting our fabulous team of successful distributors? Visit us online at Our Team


Have questions about the business? Call me 770-896-1011 or email me at Email Me

No comments:

Post a Comment